Facing a 1.75-point deficit on Monday night, GreatPlainsDrifters scored 76.35 and beat Dirty Dogs 212.25 to 149.35. They also claimed the highest point total this season. These two teams are tied for second place with 2-1 records, but if you want to talk points, then GreatPlainsDrifters has a clear lead, 512.35 to 405.45. Each team hit their projections, but GreatPlainsDrifters scored 70.4% more than a projected 124.57 points to get the win.
More analysis after the jump.
Dirty Dogs vs. Team Tadlock Note: Uniform matchups will be posted when both teams have had logos and uniforms designed.
Team Tadlock is coming off their first loss of the season and are currently the underdog in this matchup. The Dirty Dogs are looking as the favorite with an 83% vote for beating Team Tadlock, in this week 4 matchup. E. Lacy and L. Fitzgerald appear to have strong point predictions for Dirty Dogs this week. Currently, Team Tadlock has T. Brady starting, who is on a bye, and should look to his bench for a QB replacement before play kicks off. Team Tadlock team is currently in 4th place, while Dirty Dogs team is ranked 6th in the league.
Orangebloods vs. Enforcers
Orange Bloods are currently 0-3 and need a win ASAP... Could this week be his first win? Only time will tell because the Enforcers are no pushover with a 2-1 record so far this season. Orange Bloods are looking to E. Manning for leadership and a win, while Enforcers have multiple players starting this week who are on a bye. Bill......Fix your lineup LOL!!! Orange Bloodsteam is currently in 14th place, while Enforcers team is ranked 3th in the league.
SECFOR Sixers vs. Mechanics
SECFOR Sixers are coming off their first win of the season and are now favorites, with 63% of the vote, against The Mechanics. Both teams are sitting at 1-2 and are desperate to increase their win column. O. Beckham Jr. looks to make an impact for the The Mechanics this week, and T. Taylor seeks for another breakout week for the SECFOR Sixers. SECFOR Sixers team is currently in 12th place, while The Mechanics team is ranked 9th in the league.
Preppers vs. Great Plains Drifters
Preppers are currently the underdog this week with a 47% chance to win, however GreatPlainsDrifters are the favorite with a 53% chance for the win. A. Rodgers will be the x-factor player in this matchup because "lady luck" seems to be on his side every week. JACKPOT...JACKPOT...JACKPOT...Preppers team is currently in 10th place, while GreatPlainsDrifters team is ranked 2nd in the league.
The Xtreme vs. Boomtown Brawlers
The Xtreme team has a 68% edge in this weeks matchup with Boomtown Brawlers. However, J. Jones could have a "field day" against Houston's secondary and rack up fantasy points for Boomtown Brawlers. Oh wait....Boomtown Brawlers has Houston as their starting Defense. The Xtreme team is currently in 8th place, while Boomtown Brawlers team is ranked 5th in the league.
FDC Chiefs vs. Blue Falcons
The FDC Chiefs (formerly managed by Hudson) are the favorite in this weeks matchup with Blue Falcons. L. Bell looks to be the leader this week in RB points for FDC Chiefs, while Blue Falcons will lean of A.P. for pulling in most of the fantasy points. Both teams are battered with injuries and might look to their respective benches for replacements before kickoff. FDC Chiefs team is currently in 13th place, while Blue Falcons team is ranked 11th in the league.
Nightmares vs. Greasy Vandals
The current PFC 1st place holder is the Nightmares team and matched against Greasy Vandals for week 4. UHHHH..... good luck Greasy Vandals. If you can figure out what the Nightmares' formula is for winning, you might just pull out a victory. Nightmares team is currently in 1st place, while Greasy Vandals team is ranked 7th in the league.