With four weeks down, only one team is left undefeated: Mitchell's Nightmares. Meanwhile, McKay is 0-4. Here are the week four results with week five previews after the jump.
Dirty Dogs vs. Orangebloods
This weeks matchup has the Dirty Dogs pegged as the favorite. Dirty Dogs has L. Hankerson in the starting lineup which could be a great move as the WR is the no. 2 receiver for Atlanta. Orange bloods still have "empty" slots for their starting lineup that need to be filled before game time. Orange bloods are sitting in 14th place, while Dirty Dogs are ranked 4th in the PFC League.
Tadlock vs. Preppers
Team Tadlock is the clear favorite in this matchup. T. Brady is back after a week on a bye and will once again prove why he is the point leader for Team Tadlock. Preppers are the huge underdog for this matchup and has a 22% chance to pullout the victory. However, Preppers' WR corps look strong and could provide the needed edge for a win. Team Tadlock are sitting in 5th place, while Preppers are ranked 12th in the PFC.
SECFOR Sixers vs. Enforcers
This matchup will be a great one to watch. SECFOR Sixers are coming off a huge win last week and won the award for having the "Biggest Blowout" against The Mechanics. However, Enforcers are looking forward to having J. Edelman back in the lineup and producing as a PPR point machine. SECFOR Sixers are sitting in 8th place, while Enforcers are ranked 3rd in the PFC.
The Xtreme vs. Great Plains Drifters
Again, GreatPlainsDrifters are looking as the favorite this week. This team has the most explosive point makers so far in the PFC League. The Xtreme are looking to add another win to their 2-2 record, but they might have a hard time doing that because R. Tannehill is in the starting lineup with a bye. The Xtreme are sitting in 6th place, while GreatPlainsDrifters are ranked 2nd in the PFC.
FDC Chiefs vs. Boomtown Brawlers
The FDC Chiefs and the Boomtown Brawlers have the closest matchup this week on paper. However, with D. Brees starting for FDC Chiefs, you can never count out his heart and determination to pullout big fantasy points. FDC Chiefs are sitting in 10th place, while Boomtown Brawlers are ranked 7th in the PFC.
Nightmares vs. Blue Falcons
The 1st ranked team Night Mares and the 13th ranked team Blue Falcons are going head-to-head this week in another close matchup. Night Mares are picked to be the favorite, but I think heir 4-0 season will take a loss this week. However, the only way that will happen is if the Blue Falcons adjust their lineup and replace the players on a bye week. Night Mares are sitting 4-0, while Blue Falcons are 1-3 in the PFC.
Greasy Vandals vs. Mechanics
The Mechanics are the heavy favorite at having a 95% chance to pickup this week as a win. Greasy Vandals have a 5% chance for the win....... Greasy Vandals is plagued with low point scorers and bye week players. If Greasy Vandals roster gets the much needed adjustment, they might have a chance to change the predicted outcome for this matchup. Greasy Vandals are sitting in 9th place, while The Mechanics are ranked 11th in the PFC.